Monday, November 7, 2011

PSYCHE!!! Not my last post before the race!

Dearest friends,

That's right folks, I did it!  I just signed up for the Salt Lake City Half Marathon.  And out of all my friends, I want to challenge you to do it with me.  If you are someone who thinks that they could never do it or could never run that far, but wants to be healthy and in great shape, then join me!  We can run together and conquer it little by little!  It won't be agonizing and you'll never feel like you're dying.  I promise, if I can run the half marathon, you can too!  Sign up as soon as you can, because once you sign up, there's no turning back.  And I promise you, the half-marathon was soooo much fun! 

Don't make me run it alone!  Someone get some cajones and run with me!

Love,
Charli

No comments:

Post a Comment